We will soon be providing
beta accessfor embedding forms in Hugo docs.
Some uses for forms:
- Collect feedback on topic
- Note sales or customer info in a structured way
- Collect data across multiple meetings to compare
- Poll attendees (e.g. Was this meeting a good use of time. 1-5)
The Forms beta will only be available for teams on the Pro plan.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to be included in this beta program. This will also require some time for a feedback call with the term.
Our founding customers have a badge in their Account menu and Billing page.
Click it to see how many days and meetings you've improved with Hugo.
- You can now preview and import templates from the settings page.
- Updated the onboarding checklist.
When you add a Loom link to a Hugo doc, the player will be displayed in-line.
- Fixed a bug for updated notifications to preparation docs.
- Fixed a bug for accessing Zoom recordings in Hugo.
- Fixed a bug for accessing Teams call links in Hugo.
- Click a document tag to see all docs with that #tag.
- New empty state for app actions. Before any actions are added (e.g. Post note to Slack), you will now see a list of your connected apps.
Backend improvements to further enhance stability when collaborating on notes and preparation docs.
- Fixed a bug preventing some users from completing tasks on the Tasks page.
- Fixed a bug where the Delkey would not remove text in lists.
- Fixed a bug where hyperlinks with special characters would not save correctly.
When no meeting is selected in Hugo, you now have a handy empty state to get on top of your week and make your meetings more productive:
Prepare for this week and next.Quick access to meetings that haven't been prepared for.
Private Scratchpad.A place for loose or private notes that don't belong in a meeting doc.
Outstanding drafts.A list of notes to be saved.
Onboarding checklist.Simple activities to learn the Hugo basics.
For a keyboard shortcut, press the ESC key to deselect your current meeting and quickly view this screen.
It’s okay to skip a meeting if you don’t need to attend. Click
[🙋 Request to skip]to send a polite request to the organizer directly from Hugo.
If you’re the meeting organizer and would like to check with attendees about canceling for everyone, you can use the same feature.