When enabling public links for your docs, you can set an expiration date for added privacy control.
Minor UI updates to the settings cards
- Styling adjustments
- Moved the ‘save’ buttons to the top of each card
Minor label change for sharing docs:
- Access → Share
- Public access → Public link
- Better handling for showing Asana actions with long project/section names
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when admins hard-refreshed their billing page
- Stability improvements for composing in the Chrome extension
Thank you to all of our private beta testers for helping us improve the iOS app over the past few months.
We have brought the app into public beta so that everyone can enjoy access, as we continue to refine the experience through more feedback.
Download Hugo for iOS in the Apple App Store here.
The template library has been revamped, giving everyone access to meeting templates that have been contributed by top operators from the most innovative companies around today.
These include leaders from Drift, Gainsight, Shopify, Trello, and Webflow! Check them out by going to Settings > Templates > Template Library 👍.
Do you have a meeting template that you would like to contribute? Let us know!
We added some animations to make things a little more classy when waiting for various parts of the app to load!
* Minor bug fixes for printing documents
* Fixed a bug where some tooltips would not disappear for Safari users
* Fixed a bug where attachments would break scrolling if the composer was popped out
* Fixed a bug that broke creating new documents for impromptu notes
When you invite someone to Hugo, you can now set their role (user vs. admin), making it easier to invite other users to help admin your team.
- Fixed some UI bugs for collapsed docs
- Fixed a UI bug where one of the share icons was smaller than the rest
- Resolved an issue where an extra space was added to the beginning of a note comment