Expand/collapse actions pane in more places:
- When reading saved docs, you can now expand/collapse the actions pane as needed.
- When previewing a doc in the sidebar, you can now expand/collapse the actions pane as needed.
Better default dates:
- Improvements to the behavior for default date ranges.
- Clicking the Hugo logo or "My meetings" resets the date range to = today.
- Loading app.hugo.team without an interaction id sets the date range to = today.
- Better treatment for the ‘Join Call’ buttons when a meeting contains more than one link (i.e. Zoom and Google Meet).
- Better UI treatment for the hyperlink preview when the hyperlinked text is on the very edge of the composer margin.
Notes page performance as well as performance when loading the app for the first time have both been improved.
- Fixed a bug for the new Chrome extension that caused some meetings to register as “not found” when loading for the first time.
- Fixed a bug on the Notes page where the dropdown list for note filters would be behind meeting titles on Chrome for Windows.
- Resolved an issue where CMD + SHIFT + DOWN ARROW would not select all of the content in a doc.
- Fixed a bug where pasting content into a list item would break the list indentation for the line below.
- Fixed a bug where impromptu notes were not saving for some users.
- Hugo buttons now load instantly in your Google calendar
- Task creation is now supported in the Chrome Extension
- Added support for the date picker and date shortcuts to make it much easier to find meetings
- Note composer controls stick to the top when working on longer docs
- Numerous bug fixes
- More to come soon!
Enjoy performance improvements when loading meetings and switching between meetings.
- Fixed a bug where your meeting list would scroll on its own when unchecking a filter on the Notes page
- Fixed a bug where long URLs would break in the Slack note post
- Fixed a bug where the comment button would be displayed over the comment text
- Fixed a bug where the state of a checkbox (checked/unchecked) was not retained when copy/pasting
- Fixed a bug where some formatting buttons were not accessible in the template editor
- Fixed a bug where results were not returning for the text filter in the Tasks page
Receive a weekly email on Friday afternoons that analyzes your week in meetings and helps you prepare for next week before you log off for the day 😉
Preparation tasks will be expanded by default when viewing relevant notes so you can see them without clicking. Previously they were collapsed.
- Fixed a bug where the option to set “Do not post” as a Slack default was unavailable in /settings/Slack
- Resolved a number of regressions that impacted stability when composing new docs
- Fixed a bug for Windows users that broke sticky composer controls when expanding related notes