Related Notes has an improved design to provide more helpful information at a glance. You'll get more accurate detection for recurring meetings. Plus, the list of recurring meetings stays open so that you can refer to them more easily.
iPhone app beta testers will enjoy the following updates:
- The bottom nav is taller and easier to reach
- Top and bottom navigation bars collapse to improve readability when scrolling through long agendas / notes
Stability is improved for the following scenarios:
- Having the same draft open in multiple tabs in the same browser
- Re-establishing connections when a draft is left open for prolonged periods of browser inactivity
- Fixed a bug where declined attendees would still show up in Hugo meetings
- Fixed a bug where some tooltips would not disappear when mousing away 😡
- Fixed a bug where the Chrome extension composer would display a ‘disconnected’ message even though the connection was fine
If you have
multiple calendarsin the
same email account, you can now prepare for and take notes for those meetings in Hugo.
Head to Settings > Profile to see your calendars and choose which ones are enabled for you.
- Previously, only meetings in your primary calendar would sync. Now you can see meetings in shared calendarsas well
- Only meetings that have you as an attendee will show up in your My Meetings list
- If you are a G Suite admin, you may have access to other people's calendars, which means they may also show up on this list
For our PC/Windows and Linux users, we now have better handling of scrollbars to prevent them from covering your content in Hugo.
- Fixed a bug where some tags were not returning search results
- Fixed a bug where words with underscores _before, or in_between them would convert to italicized text
- Fixed a bug where long notes were not always wrapping and partially cut off from the screen viewport
- Fixed a bug where Pipedrive errors were triggered if a meeting attendee matched a deal that had been deleted
- Fixed a bug where composing new documents was disrupted for some Safari users
Rather than typing email addresses, you can now simply share a unique invite link with your team. Anyone who clicks the link will be directed to join your organization in Hugo.
For example, share your link in a Slack or Teams channel to make it easy for your team to join you rather than inviting people one-by-one.
- When creating a new meeting in Google Calendar, Hugo agenda/note buttons will not show up until the invite has been sent
- Hugo agenda/note buttons will not be displayed in Google Calendar for meetings that you’re not attending (i.e. when viewing a colleague’s shared calendar)