Having confidence in your note-taking app is critical. That’s why we have dedicated months of development and testing to completely rebuild the guts of how we handle document collaboration to close gaps that have been in the wild for a long time.
This rebuild of document collaboration includes:
- Massively improved stability and mitigation of data-loss.
- Better support for multiple users typing simultaneously.
- View the cursor location and text selection of other teammates in your doc.
🦋 Enjoy a cleaner look when composing. Fewer borders and shadows + more room overall for your content.
❇️ Buttons for preparing and taking notes have been simplified, with more room for pinned templates.
🏷 Tags are now a standalone field at the top of each document. We have deprecated in-line tags which frees up the # sign for normal use.
📝 The sidebar for Tasks and Actions is lighter and handles long docs and smaller screens more elegantly.
- Results for related notes now expand from a sidebar on the left.
- Tasks and Actions are collapsed by default to create more width for your notes.
- A link to the full meeting page is included at the top of the related note.
- You can edit the share settings directly from the sidebar preview.
- On the Tasks page, fixed a bug that prevented users from seeing completed tasks >1 week old
- Further bug fixes and performance improvements to the new composer for multi-user collaboration
- Fixed a bug that prevented Admins on the Basic tier from removing users
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when inviting suggested teammates
For our collaboration beta testers: Fixed a number of bugs to handle erroneous error messages and CPU hogging. Thanks for all the awesome bug reporting!
Fixed a bug that prevented teams >10 from removing users if their Pro trial had expired.
Bug fixes and performance improvements to the new beta composer for multi-user collaboration.
[Repeat Announcement] Doc collaboration:
We have been working on a new implementation for powering multi-user collaboration in a meeting doc. The editor looks the same, but underneath the technology is much better at handling multiple people typing at the same time.
We are providing early access to teams who would like to try this out and share their feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be included in this beta program.