- Your team name and logo are now located at the top of the left nav, along with access to your account options. This should make Hugo feel more like your company’s meeting space
- Updated icon for the Chrome desktop app
- Filter results on the Tasks page now load faster
- Fixed a number of bugs that broke formatting for print-to-pdf
- Fixed a bug that caused the meeting list to ignore text entered into the filter
- Fixed a bug where hyperlink tooltips were not displayed in front of your text
We've added support for transforming markdown to rich text in real-time. When typing markdown syntax or pasting markdown text into a Hugo doc, it will be re-formatted automatically.
Some Markdown tricks to try:
# Heading 1
## Heading 2
- In the share modal, we've made minor UI adjustments to bring the share link and public access toggle together.
- If the public toggle is enabled after a private link is already shared, the private link will redirect automatically.
...don't worry. If a note is saved and you forget to add a Slack channel, you can now go back to edit the doc and retroactively trigger a Slack post.
The Chrome extension now supports a Tasks tab where you can view, edit and complete all of your tasks directly from the sidebar.
Fixed a bug for macOS Big Sur Safari users that caused the date picker to be cut off at the bottom.
Expand/collapse actions pane in more places:
- When reading saved docs, you can now expand/collapse the actions pane as needed.
- When previewing a doc in the sidebar, you can now expand/collapse the actions pane as needed.
Better default dates:
- Improvements to the behavior for default date ranges.
- Clicking the Hugo logo or "My meetings" resets the date range to = today.
- Loading app.hugo.team without an interaction id sets the date range to = today.
- Better treatment for the ‘Join Call’ buttons when a meeting contains more than one link (i.e. Zoom and Google Meet).
- Better UI treatment for the hyperlink preview when the hyperlinked text is on the very edge of the composer margin.
Notes page performance as well as performance when loading the app for the first time have both been improved.
- Fixed a bug for the new Chrome extension that caused some meetings to register as “not found” when loading for the first time.
- Fixed a bug on the Notes page where the dropdown list for note filters would be behind meeting titles on Chrome for Windows.
- Resolved an issue where CMD + SHIFT + DOWN ARROW would not select all of the content in a doc.
- Fixed a bug where pasting content into a list item would break the list indentation for the line below.
- Fixed a bug where impromptu notes were not saving for some users.