- Infrastructure improvements to reduce initial page loads by 1-1.5 sec.
- Better handling for Slack update notifications when multiple users update a doc within a similar timeframe.
- Stability improvements for the scratchpad to mitigate data loss.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the creation of additional tasks when deleting a task while your cursor was still active in the description field
- Fixed a bug that could cause the list of doc collaborators to flicker
- Resolved a bug that would cause an error when updating emails in Settings > Profile if you have no profile picture
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error when adjusting the share settings of a doc via the preview sidebar
- Fixed a bug that would send an erroneous “I updated a doc…” message to Slack if a doc was updated at the same time as an action to post to Slack was added for the first time
As a result of scaling changes, some notifications were firing late. We've made capacity improvements to our notification job to help mitigate this.
Allow users to specify the
Related tofield when creating tasks and cases.
- Fixed a bug in the weekly digest email that could cause the number of total meetings to be inflated (calendar events without attendees were being included in the calculation)
- Fixed a bug that could cause some users to go through the account creation flow again after enabling Slack
- Fixed a bug related to the popped out composer when a meeting has no other docs
- Fixed a bug that caused a Salesforce error for meeting titles that are >80 characters long
Added new shortcuts for task due dates. The full list is now:
- 1 hour
- 3 hours
- Next week
- 1 week
- 1 month
- Fixed some UI bugs introduced in the recent product update preventing docs from being saved/updated
- Resolved a bug that prevented users from changing the title, date and time of an impromptu doc
- Fixed a bug that caused public links to require guests to log in
Preparation and notes are now deprecated, replaced with a single docfor your meetings, making Hugo more intuitive and faster to use.
Agenda, note—both? It's all the same document!
Features that were available only to preparation or notes docs are now all part of this "one doc" enabling you to take new actions:
- Share an agenda to Slack (previously notes only)
- Get notified when any doc is saved or updated (previously prep only)
- Save a link to your meeting notes to the calendar description (previously prep only)
Check out this video to see a demo of these updates.
Colorful.Apply custom colors and icons to templates to make them easier to tell apart.
Easier to browse.You can now browse the template library based on roles and categories.
Know if they're being used.See new information to help administrate your templates:
- Who created and last edited a template
- How many times a template has been used
- Who last used a template