Refer colleagues and friends to Hugo, help them run better meetings, and get rewarded at the same time 🙌.
- Free copy of Vital Meetings: The 15-Minute Guide to Better Meetings
- Early access to new features in our Beta Program
- Special edition Swag
- Virtual lunch with Hugo’s founders
Log in and visit Settings > Profile to access your personal referral link and track your progress.
We have been working on a revamped composer experience that we can't wait to share with everyone!
- In-line composing
- Support for importing from past recurring meetings
- Simplified workflows for meeting preparation
We're inviting users to beta-test these changes early, before a public release.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to be part of this beta program.
- We've reduced the width of the meetings list to accommodate users on smaller screens
- A new date-picker makes it easier to set custom date ranges
- There is now more room to display longer meeting titles
We've simplified the design of shared agendas and notes, and added your company branding.
- "Shareable links" are now called "Public links"
- Public links now include company branding (logo, name) for your recipients
- A view-only mode is better supported for mobile web visitors
It is easier to control who has access to each meeting doc:
- Private links can be easily copied to share with colleagues
- “Shareable links” are now called “Public links” so that it is clear, at a glance, what is inside and outside the walls of your Hugo organization
Hugo just got faster! Enjoy more speed and stability improvements for loading your meetings and detecting changes to your calendar.
- Fixed a bug where Pipedrive activities were not respecting the selected date and time
- Fixed a bug where @mentions were not sent through as plain text to third party apps
- Fixed an issue where public (shareable) links would not generate for some users
- H1/H2 formatting in Hugo docs will be transformed to bold when being sent to Slack to work within their formatting constraints
- Bug fixes for the Hugo Chrome extension
The product is using a new font that is modern, professional, and legible, and a little fun, too.
- Fixed some bugs related to multi-user document collaboration
- Fixed some UI bugs for Safari users
- Resolved an issue where notification emails for shared documents were sometimes sent more than once
- Fixed a bug for Office 365 users where details for some meetings were not accessible in the product
- Fixed a bug that caused a Hubspot error if your API key included blank spaces at the end
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from including @mentions when creating a custom template
- Fixed a bug that caused @mentions to disappear when some users refreshed their page
- Resolved an issue that caused Hugo to hog CPU resources for a very small number of users
- Fixed a bug where document attachments were missing from the preview sidebar