You can now more easily open, edit, and copy hyperlinks while editing a note or agenda. To show these options, click on a link in the composer.
Fixed a bug where share suggestions would pop up for a composer that is minimized
Note filters uncheck themselves when you switch between pages. This will help prevent confusing results when viewing notes.
Before this improvement, when viewing notes, meetings might not have been shown because your filters stayed checked from your previous searches, sometimes unintentionally filtering meetings in the UI.
We've improved the way Hugo detects when another user has created or updated an agenda or note on the meeting page you are viewing—for example, showing 'Join Draft Agenda' on your screen as soon as someone else starts an agenda.
This improvement fixes some edge cases that prevented activity like this from showing on your screen without a page refresh.
- Fixed a bug that where the meeting filter didn’t work when editing an agenda from the note composer
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from being able to collapse their meeting list in the Notes pages
- Fixed a Slack bug where meeting links were broken for agenda notifications
- 🧑🤝🧑 Collaborative agendas.Agendas now support real-time editing by multiple users
- 🔗 Shareable links.You can now give agenda/note access to meetings attendees even if they don’t have a Hugo account
- 🏃♀️Activity feed.Create custom feeds of meeting activity across your organization based
- 🦋 General UI enhancements to keep things fast and fresh
- 📅 Easier to switch between common date ranges
- 🔦 See meetings that are missing agendas / notes or have drafts that need to be saved
- ❌ Meetings are no longer removed from your list when a note is saved
- 🔝 Buttons for creating agendas and notes are always at the top of the page
- 🕵️ Easier to find past notes based on calendar objects such as note author, meeting attendee, and meeting title
Reminder: A new version of Hugo is ready for early beta testers.
The beta introduces Public Docs + Sharable Links, a new way to share your notes/agendas with non-Hugo users, no log-in required.
The beta version also includes a sleek and improved interface that makes it easier to manage your meetings workflow.
Please email Josh if you would like to join the beta program 🙏👍